Organic fertilizers “Gumino de Gallina”: Caring for nature!
Organic fertilizer "Gumino de gallina"
Specialists of our company, based on the world experience, have developed the author technology of processing chicken manure into high-quality organic fertilizers (biohumus). The basis for production of organic fertilizer “Gumino de gallina” is only pure chicken manure without any chemical (mineral) additives.
Liquid organic fertilizer
Gumino de gallina, 100ml
Gumino de gallina, 1l
Gumino de gallina, 5l
Gumino de gallina, 20l
Our fertilizer goes through thermal processing with no access of air (anaerobic thermophylic mode), which excludes the preservation of harmful bacteria (Salmonella, E. coli), helminth eggs, or germinated plant seeds in it.
Organic fertilizer “Gumino de gallina” due to its characteristics is complex fertilizer with high content of macro- (iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur) and micronutrients (zinc, copper, manganese, cobalt). All components of the fertilizer are in available form for plants.
While developing Gumino de Gallina organic fertilizer, we reached technological balance; we removed all harmful and hazardous components from initial raw material and preserved and enriched all the stuff that is necessary and beneficial for the soil and vegetation at the same time.
Liquid fertilizer may be used for agricultural and orchard crops, glass-cultures, shrubs, fruit trees, ornamental plants and lawns.
Fertilizer is used in particular for:
• foliar dressing in different vegetation periods;
• drip watering in open ground and greenhouses as the main fertilizer;
• pre-sowing seed treatment (for better germinating ability and shorter germination period);
• de-stressing caused by application of crop protection agents.
Fertilizer has a positive effect at every stage: seedling stage, early growth, blossom and fruiting of plant.
Our fertilizer contains a lot of nutrients: nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium. Their concentration is 3-4 times higher than in other natural fertilizers of animal origin.
Application of our organic fertilizer increases crop yield (in comparison with control sample), strengthens plant immunity and reduces ripening period.
N.B. About microorganisms
• Participating in various specialized activities and communicating with potential customers we are often asked about the presence of microorganisms in our products after the fermentation process in thermophilic mode. The Science and Development Department of Integro-SD company assures that our fertilize has useful microorganisms which are in perfect stay and ready to work for the benefit of future harvests.
• Ivan Savchuk, the company's biotechnologist explains that different microorganisms have their own different optimal temperatures for their lives. Psychrophiles feel great in the temperature range from +5 to +25 °C, mesophiles - from + 25 °C to + 45 °C, and thermophiles - from + 45 °C. The technological process of our company as mentioned earlier takes place in a thermophilic mode, ie at a temperature above + 45 °C with a long time of hydraulic residence of the substrate in the reactors.
• Therefore, we obtain a natural fertilizer which contains thermophilic bacteria typical of manure and soil, with a high content of organics (90% ± 3.6% on dry substance), as well as humic acids (7.9% ± 1 , 2% on dry ashless substance). However, pathogenic microorganisms which are mostly mesophiles (including E. coli and Salmonella) are unable to survive our technological process and as a result are not present in our products, as well as weed seeds and other unwanted pathogens.
• The chemical composition of our fertilizers is rich in nutrients. They contain nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium, and the concentration of these nutrients is 3-4 times higher than in other natural fertilizers of animal origin.
• The use of our organic fertilizers increases yields (compared to control plots), strengthens plant immunity and shortens ripening period.
• A significant advantage of organic fertilizer Gumino de gallina is the possibility of its use through a drip irrigation system.